Hi!

The thing I am doing is displaying Jasper Report in an JApplet in web
browser. Eeverything is working fine except two.

1.      The detail section of my report is not showing up in the applet. I'm
sure that there is no issue with the report filling as the values of query
fields put in other sections like page header are showing up. Only the
detail section is missing. Can anyone give some idae about the cause?

2.     The SAVE button of the JR Viewer in the applet is not working. Any
comments?

Thanks & Best Regards.

AsadULLAH!