Thanks, but my problem relates to a date used in the SQL in my report
query

I have a report that I need to run against a variety of SQL databases,
i.e Oracle, MYSQL, DB2

I have tried using a value that is a java.util.date in my SQL query.
Here is the relevant bit of my SL query :

AND submitted_date >= $P!{PARAM_TO_DATE}

parameter PARAM_TO_DATE is defined as a java.util.Date with the default
Value Expression set to
new java.util.Date("01/01/2050")

But when the the Report query reads the SQL is gives the error

Error : SQL problems: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index ::1

John Dunn

Sefas Innovation Limited.

Tel:   + 44 (0) 117 373 6122

P   Please consider the environment before printing this email