We usually use JavaBeans as JRDatasource for our reports, but now we have a special requirement where we also need to execute a query to a database using data from the JRDatasource as the SQL's WHERE clause, is it possible to accomplish that using for example a javax.sql.Connection object as a JRParameter and keeping all the other data the regular way we are to used to (i.e JavaBeans in the JRDataSource object)? If so, please provide any hints on achieving such goal.

--
Atentamente,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente de Proyectos
Altiuz | Neox Desarrollo
Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802
Las Condes - Santiago
Fonos 56 (2) 335 2461 / 203 6200

   IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software

   IBM Certified Database Associate
DB2 Universal Database Family