From: ai [mailto:ai_mahat...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 3:49 PM
To: jasperreports-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [jasperreports-questions] Show Column Footer Only in Last Page

Hi everybody, my name Fakhri, i want to show column footer only in last
page.
I use oracle database. I believed someone in here can help me. Thank you
very much for advice. Best Regards, Fakhri.
Nabble.com.

------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008
30-Day
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and
focus on