Hello.

Creating a main report with a subreport, when compile in iReports 3.7.1 the
subreport content is showed perfectly. However, if the main report is loaded
through Tomcat Server, the subreport embeded report is not showed. Only
showns header and footer bands, but not detail band.

In the other side, if only the subreport (not embedded in main report) is
loaded directly in tomcat server, the detail band is showed!.

What could be ocurring about loading detail band' subreport if is (or not)
embedded in main report?

I think I don't pass JRDataSource object correctly in subreport
datasourceexpression, but I don't know how.