Hello,

I hope you are doing good. I have been working/learning on Jasper reports in
its state of art. After learning basics, I was able to generate simple
report, exporting it in .pdf and .xls files. Later I executed it within java
with and without database connection. I would like to know whether there is
any mechanism to add label(column name) and its corresponding values
dynamically (run time)? I mean if one uses HashMap, it is possible to put
key and values in report. I was able to put values on the report. I believe
one needs to know column names (labels) before putting values. I want to
know, is it possible to put both column names and values dynamically (run
time) and display them on report's front end without knowing column name or
label earlier? I would welcome your suggestions and ideas. Thanks in
advance.

Best regards.