Hi

I'm trying to get a silent print of my PDF report at client/browser.
Unfortunately, I can't be quite successful in this. My silent print command
comes to browser with the PDF document and when I open this there's a dialog
stating "this document is trying to print", now if I click ok, the document
gets printed. But I need to print the document silently without opening and
without showing any dialog (not download dialog too).

The code block for setting exporter with silent print parameter is as
follows:

OutputStream outputStream = new FileOutputStream(outputFile);
          exporter = new JRPdfExporter();
          exporter.setParameter(JRPdfExporterParameter.CHARACTER_ENCODING,
"UTF-8");
          exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jp);

exporter.setParameter(JRPdfExporterParameter.PDF_JAVASCRIPT,"this.print({bUI:
false,bSilent: true,bShrinkToFit: false});");
          exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_STREAM,
outputStream);
          exporter.exportReport();

Can anyone help me resolve this or at least let me know if it's possible or
not?

Thanks

Rashed