Hi,

Please post your questions on the community website at:
http://community.jaspersoft.com/answers?f[0]=field_question_project%3A202

You can use the JRXhtmlExporter instead or configure the HTML one to not
make use of images to align by setting the following custom property:
http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/config.reference.html#net.sf.jasperreports.export.html.using.images.to.align

But if one day you'll have reports that indeed have images, then you
better learn how to configure the image servlet in your application,
by looking at our /demo/samples/webapp and demo/samples/webapp-repo
samples shipped with the JR Library distro.

I hope this helps.
Teodor

Pe 05.11.2012 21:03, jsb26 a scris: