Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 16:48:22 -0700
Subject: Re: Missing build.xml in Axis2-1.6.2 Source Distribution
From: lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org

Hi Martin,
It sure does.
What is required (I think) is an update to the README.txt
I WAS able to install Axis 2 first time around doing mvn install... I had no
problems with custom plugins.

I do NOT have "...a build.xml at the top level which automatically builds the
plugins
     first and then runs a regular "mvn install"."
I can and will check out trunk and submit a patch for this if it is required.
Best
Lewis