Hello,
I'm completely new to the Java EE platform, I've worked as a .NET
developer for the past couple years and am currently looking to
transition. Just recently I've purchased the book "Enterprise
JavaBeans 3.0" and am working my way through the examples in the book.
One of the problems I've run into is that i cannot create a Remote
Interface using the @Remote annotation.

One of the examples appears as the following:

import javax.ejb.Remote;
import com.titan.domain.Cabin;

@Remote
public interface TravelAgentRemote {
  public void createCabin(Cabin cabin);
  public void findCabin(int id);
}

However when I try to compile this code I get an error message saying
the that the class Remote could not be found. I know that the jar
containing the javax.ejb.Remote class needs to be included in my
classpath, but I've been unable to find any jar with this class. I've
looked through virtually every jar under the JBoss installation
directory. In that directory I find classes that are within the
javax.ejb package but I cannot find the Remote class anywhere. I was
hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I'm using JBoss
4.0.5 and JDK 1.5. Thanks in advance for any help.