Hi,

Our company is currently evaluating Content Management and Web Content
Management solutions, in order to enable our clients to manage
specific areas of web contents we deliver on their behalf.  For
example, on a web page (shared by all clients), we have have a footer,
message block, terms & conditions, etc..  Which we currently change
for them, based on a request to our IT Staff, for a web page change.
We'd like to give them an administrative URL (through a WCMS), and
allow them to manage their own content.

I'm an extreme newbie to the world of CMS's, and just can't seem to
wrap my head around how you would integrate a J2EE web based
application (using JSP, Servlets, or a framework like Struts), with a
Content Management System???  How do the two coexist and play
together???

I'm merely looking for someone to point me in the direction of some
resources, for me to read on my own.  I'm not even sure where to
start!

Thanks so much, for any suggestions!

Best Regards,
Todd