But, just as middle-ware (infra-structure) Framework. i.e.: to integrate
Contrloller layer + Business + Persistence layer.
  To (Web) FrontController layer there are a lot of other new better
frameworks like vRaptor, Mentawai, Tapestry and, why not, Struts2. Think
seriouslly of CoC - Convetion Over Configuration.

Ice-Man