can anyone give me a clue on how to write a code for keeping a watch
on the computers that are interconnected..

details::  Actually i hav taked Computer lab Automation as my mini
project in my college...
             And my sir has asked me to add a module such that details
of all the files or applications opened in a system shud be send to
the admin system ....

so can anyone tell me how do i start now..plzz help..
thank u in advance...