I am very new to Web programming and I was able to do the first
homework very easily. The output from the execution of the first
program automatically runs in whatever browser is the default browser
on my system. What I'd like to know is this, suppose I had a Web site
and I wanted this servlet to run on my Web Site and ask people what
their name and hobby was? How would I do that?