I am trying to run the bookstore1 application.the below URL is displayed in
browser address bar.
http://localhost:13254/web/bookstore
As per the online lab document,I find another URL in the browser:
http://localhost:8080/bookstore1/bookstore
and the servlet is running in page body.
I am getting following error
"The application is unavailable. Please try later"

I have to rectify the error.I want to change the port number to 8080 and run
the application.
friends
can any of you pls let me know how to change port number and where can i
find server.xml?

thanks
Surekha