Struts 1.4? I thought Struts 1.x ended with 1.3!!! Are you referring to
Struts 2??

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:17 AM, renoy titus <reno20...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am having two queries which is mentioned below.Please help me if you know
> how to
>
> I am using struts 1.4
>
> 1)Is it possible to show photos through display tags .If so how can i
> configure
>
> 2)Please do tell me how to configure svn in my eclipse 5.5 ,the exact way
> if i got to attach any files ,Jars etc then do tell me that too

Dinesh Chanchalani ~phone~ (718) 408-4482

www.IconWebSolutions.info
www.JavaTraining.info

"The fundamental principle of economic activity is that no man you transact
with will lose; then you shall not"
- Chanakya in Arthashastra

“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don’t quit” - Conrad Hilton

कदम निरंतर बढ़ते जिनके, श्रम जिनका अविराम है,
विजय सुनिश्चित होती उनकी, घोषित यह परिणाम है |