Hi Colleagues,

In NameHandler.java I have following method:
public int compareTwoNamesIgnoringCase(String name1, String name2){
        return result= name1.compareToIgnoreCase(name2);
    }

and in NameHandlerTest.java there is also following method:
public void test3_compareTwoNamesIgnoringCase(){
          String name1="passion";
          String name2="beauty";
          NameHandler instance = new NameHandler();
          instance.compareTwoNamesIgnoringCase(name1, name2);
          System.out.println("Result of CompareTwoNamesIgnoringCase for
name1=passion and
          name2=beauty is "+result);
      }

I don't know why the response is "Result of CompareTwoNamesIgnoringCase
for name1=passion and name2=beauty is 0"
As you can note the variable name1 and name2 are different and that's
why the result should be different than "0"
When I m doing the JUnit test the project is working fine.
Please advise me where there is an error.

Thanks

Best regards,
Rafał Laczek