Hello,

I wanted to use the latest j2sdk1.4.2 in connection with firefox
1.0 but whenever I try to load it I get:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.2/jre/plugin/i386/mozilla/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.2/jre/plugin/i386/mozilla/libjavaplugin_oji.so:
undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0]

The system I am running it on is Woody. I looked to find extra
information on how/with what/etc. this was compiled. because the
previous releases had at least -gcc2.95 oder -gcc3.2 attached to
the filename but with that it's a bit trickier to find out what
it would expect. help is greatly appreciated :).

Regards,
Othmar