Hi,

Have you tried running the whole thing through lstrace? That might help
determining which function in glibc causes the call to gettimeofday().

If you have access to a test system, you might also want to downgrade
glibc to whatever version we used in U1, just to make sure the problem
comes from glibc (which is what I suspect).

Let us know if you find the solution.

Cheers,
                        -Dominic

--
Dominic Duval, RHCE/RHCX                Cell: 514-581-7975
Instructor                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/