Hello,
  My servlets output standard SSI commands to HttpServletResponse, and I
was wondering how to get JSSI to parse them. Everything is setup fine, I'm
using Apache JServ, JSSI on a FreeBSD box. What I do atm is write the
string buffer to disk, and then redirect the user to that file (filename is
randomly generated using Sun's unque ID methods). The problem is that the
URL looks really messy, and is not easily bookmarkable (the temp files are
deleted). Is there any easy way of doing this? Can I send my string buffer
to JSSI for it to parse the SSI commands?

thanks a lot for your time,
  cheers,
    .clint