Hi guys!

I'd like to thank the developers and contributors of Lucene project
for the fantastic library. And thanks Otis and Erik for a great book!

I'm writing an open source file searcher application 'sharehound'
(http://sharehound.sourceforge.net/) based on Lucene. It can now
search SMB file shares in LANs by their pathes and names. It tracks
changes in directories so it even knows about deleted files. The
application is in alpha now but it's working, it has Web UI and RSS
subscription for query results (added today :), so I'll be glad if
it help somebody here.

--
Best regards,
 Artem