Hello Yonik,

Thanks, it explains my issue and that's definitely a hit - I tried to
sort by filePath field which can be 100 bytes at average meaning 400M
RAM for the cache + IO excess to load them from 3G index. I wish this
caching were configurable as lazy or switched off, do you know if
that's possible?

--
Best regards,
 Artem                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]