From: Ramana Jelda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 12:18 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: How can I tell Lucene to also use analyzer for Keyword fields

Hi,
It seems anaylzers are never get called for UnTokenized fields(Seems no
luck either using PerFieldAnalyzer).

What should I do, If I would like to use analyzer for Untokenized
fields.
Lets say for Keyword or Unstored fields.

I basically would like to use lucene Sort functionality on UnTokenized
fields which needs some analyzation at indexing time.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Jelda