To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org; java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:32:47 AM
Subject: RE: Lucene 2.0.1 release date

Hi folks,

Sorry for reposting this question (see original email below) and this time
to both mailing list.

If anyone can tell me what is the plan for Lucene 2.0.1 release, I would
appreciate it very much.

As some of you may know, I am the porter of Lucene to Lucene.Net knowing
when 2.0.1 will be released will help me plan things out.

Regards,

-- George Aroush