28 jan 2007 kl. 05.54 skrev Doron Cohen:

karl wettin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 27/01/2007 13:49:24:

In essence, should I return
   index.getDocumentsByNumber().size() -
   index.getDeletedDocuments().size() +
   unflushedDocuments.size();
or
   index.getDocumentsByNumber().size() +
   unflushedDocuments.size();
?

I guess it is the 2nd one - without subtracting the number of deleted
docs.

That is enough for me to settle. Thanks again.
(I linked to this thread from a comment)

(but I don't know what is getDocumentsByNumber() - nothing like
this in the trunk, nor in current patch for 550.)

If you still really want to find it, perhaps you were looking in the IndexWriter in the core rather than the InstantiatedIndexWriter of contrib/instantiated?

--
karl