This is very similar to what I do.  I use a hit collector to gather the
results, then filter outside a bounding box, then calculate the euclidian
distance.

Last time I tried to check your search it was down.  We were talking the
other day at work how job search was lacking among the big boards.  I'm
excited to check out your new page.

Mark