3 okt 2007 kl. 00.44 skrev Peter Keegan:

TermQuery:    200 qps
BoostingTermQuery (extends SpanQuery): 97 qps
BoostingTermQuery (extends TermQuery): 130 qps

Here is a version of BoostingTermQuery that extends TermQuery. I had to modify TermQuery and TermScorer to make them public. A code review would be
in order, and I would appreciate your comments on this suggestion.

This is nice, you should open a ticket in the Jira and post it in there!

--
karl