Hi,

I am using Lucene 2.1.0 at the moment and I have huge data which is
being indexed.

I am re indexing my data on daily basis. Now I would like to index my
data dynamically at any point in time.

I cannot afford to re index whole data due to its huge size and time it
requires.

How can I update my index dynamically? Any suggessions?

Aamir Yaseen
Senior Java Developer

Global DataPoint Ltd
Middlesex House, 34- 42 Cleveland Street
London W1T 4LB, UK

T +44 (0)20 7323 0323 Ext: 4829

M +44 (0)7951 895299

www.globaldatapoint.com

This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. Global DataPoint Limited does not accept liability
for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly
made on behalf of Global DataPoint Limited. No contracts may be concluded on
behalf of Global DataPoint Limited by means of e-mail communication. Global
DataPoint Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number
3739752 Registered Office Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London W1T
4LB