On Montag, 25. August 2008, Andre Rubin wrote:

>  I tried it out but with no luck (I think I did it wrong). In any
> case, is MultiPhraseQuery what I'm looking for? If it is, how should I
> use the MultiPhraseQuery class?

No, you won't need it. If you know that the field is not really tokenized
(no matter whether by using UN_TOKENIZED or KeywordAnalyzer) you should
create a TermQuery directly, without using the QueryParser. The
QueryParser interprets AND, OR, and NOT, and a space is just a default
for "OR", so using KeywordAnalyzer won't have the desired effect.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de