Hi Girish,

Can you provide some sample code and info about what isn't working? All you have said so far is that the Arabic Analyzer doesn't work for you, but you have said nothing about how you are actually using it. Are you getting exceptions? Do the tokens not look right? Are no results coming back? Have you looked at your index in Luke?

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that you are not reading in the input in the right encoding.

-Grant