Hi,

I am intending to implement a custom Query using Lucene 6.x and due to the lack
of documentation concerned with a particular topic I have the following
questions.

The query is expected to implement a two-phase search, in the sense that during
the first run it matches documents according to criteria X, whereas during the
later according to criteria Y of another document field. Can this be
accomplished by using the TwoPhaseIterator?

Secondly, the query as expressed through the API will not specify a specific
query field, but instead of a field that stores an array of objects. From an
implementation point of view, can I using the LeafReader retrieve an object
that would map to a Java Map, which I can later use for accessing a certain
field within the object? Of is it perhaps more advisable to get the document
instance using the LeafReader's getDocument(int docID) function, and then load
particular? I'm afraid that might hurt the performance in overall because the
documents would need to be loaded from disk.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik