Sorry I was more asking about the number of hits that you ask for per
request rather than the request rate.
Regarding SearcherManager, I mostly wanted to make sure that you have a
single SearcherManager instance that all threads acquire an IndexSearcher
from. On the contrary to eg. having multiple SearcherManager instances for
the same index.