Well I think as time goes on we'll see more and more people running into it
;)

But you really need to commit at a surprisingly high rate, and have a
surprisingly long lived index, to overflow the int that holds the segment
number.  E.g. if you commit once per second, it should take ~68 years to
overflow the int.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com