Hi Michael,

I have an index that contains the terms of the TermInSetQuery but the
score provided at query time, represented by the order in a List of
terms, is not known at indexing time; it depend from other calculations
done at runtime. What do you mean to index the ordinals?

I was wondering if I can wrap TermQuery in BoostQuery, where I boost
based on the ordinals I have and create a disjunction query of all the
terms; I was wondering how much slower than TermInSetQuery it can be.

Nicola

--
Nicola Buso <nb...@ebi.ac.uk>
EMBL-EBI