Hello,

I'm banging my head at this point, hoping someone can help me.

I can't get StandardQueryParser to work on numeric fields.  Luke v9.8.0
finds the records for me.  Example search query string in Luke that works:
eventIdNum:3001

Here is my code:

Query initQuery() {

StandardQueryParser p = new StandardQueryParser( analyzer );

p.setDefaultOperator( StandardQueryConfigHandler.Operator.AND );

String queryString = "eventIdNum:3001";

return p.parse( queryString, "any" );

}

here is how the field was added to the index:

d.add( new IntField( "eventIdNum", 3001, Field.Store.NO ) );

I've tried various analyzers.  Example:  new StandardAnalyzer(
CharArraySet.EMPTY_SET );

I'm sure there is something I'm missing here, but I can't seem to track down
what I'm missing.  The analyzer is the exact same analyzer I'm using during
indexing.  It's a PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper.  The specific analyzer for the
numeric fields is the one I mentioned above (StandardAnalyzer).

The query used is:

indexSearcher.search( query, 10 );

Thank you,

Tony Schwartz