You can find a working, very simple implementation at

https://github.com/wyona/katie-backend/blob/main/src/main/java/com/wyona/katie/handlers/AzureAISearchImpl.java

whereas to test it you might to download / install Katie locally

https://github.com/wyona/katie-backend

I will spend some more time on it during the next couple of days and keep you posted once I will have gained more experience.

Thanks

Michael