thanks for explainig, Uthra!

IIUC the text / data for which the vector was originally generated was not changed, only some other data (e.g. meta data) which is also part of the Lucene document, right? So, if you want to update the other data within the Lucene document, you first retrieve the Lucene document, create a new Lucene document, update the changed data, but keep the unchanged vector, which means you don't need to re-generate the vector, right?

Thanks

Michael