Hi

I have this problem with affin transform.
I want to write  a method where the transform is performed on a class
-BufferedImage-variable , 'orig'

¨i get this exception:
.ImagingOpException: Unable to transform src image

heres the function, ive probably not included some important parts, but
maybe you can recognize the problem anyway...
Ive tried to use the 'createCompatibleDestImage(...); but with no
further luck :-(
------------
BufferedImage orig = some generated grayscale image wich im certain i
can perform drawImage(...) on;
public void scale(double factor){

        double sx = factor;
        double sy = factor;
        AffineTransform tx = new AffineTransform();
        tx.scale(sx,sy);
        AffineTransformOp ato = new
AffineTransformOp(tx,AffineTransformOp.TYPE_NEAREST_NEIGHBOR);
        orig = ato.filter(orig,null);

        }