> I switch antialiasing on, then fills with same color two really small
> polygons side by side. Then somehow there is
> small lines , that are following by edges of polygons, and these lines has
> color a bit brighter than fill color of both polygons (i.e if i fill it with
> black, lines will be somewhat like dark-dark-grey, but still visible).

The edges of any antialiased figure will be blended with the surroundings.
Without seeing a test case or a snapshot of what you see, I can guess
that if it looks really wrong (i.e. not just a blend between the fill
color and the background), then there might be an error in the compositing
equations.  Can you send me a test case?

                                ...jim