Hi,

I'm fairly new in using Java draw. I'm trying to make an interface that
permits to handle some graphical objects and link them between each other,
with simple lines. The graphical object consists in a rectangle with a title
at the top, a line to separate it from the rest of the rectangle, and that's
all. But I'd like to be able to make some drag and drop of those objects,
and so, I'd like to have this shape as one and only one object. Do I have to
draw it in an "Image" object, or something else. I'm a little bit lost in
this case, any help is welcome.
Thank you
Eric Delacroix