Probably the best and most straightforward thing to do is
scale the image to fit on a single page.

-phil.

Jorge wrote:
 Hi

I wrote a small applet, that handles tiff files. It zooms, rotates and
so on. There is only one more feature I need and that is printing. So
far I manage to print individual pages by printing the image which is
fine when the tiff file contains a single page. But when is a multipage
tiff file. I end up sending multiple printjobs to the printer. Is there
a better wat to print multipage tiff files?

Thanks

Jorge