We do not support OpenType fonts - ie CFF fonts in a TrueType wrapper,
There is an open RFE which addresses it.
RFE: T2K should be used to rasterize CID/CFF fonts

But that won't be addressed until at least the next major release
after mustang (1.6) which puts it at least a couple of years away.

-phil.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am having some difficulty using an Adobe OpenType font in my application.
I've tried the two routes I could come up with, via the constructor and static
createFont api.

  It seems the format is unrecognized by the createFont method; and I am
wondering how I could go about massaging the font file to a format that is
expected.

  I realize this may not be simple; but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.
Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'raykroeker' (raykroeker)]