[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

thanks for help Dmitri....
an other help......
if is possible know the dimensions of a A4 sheet....

What a strangely unrelated question :)
The dimensions of an A4 sheet is specified by the International Standards
Organisation (ISO, hence ISO A4).  So if you just want to know that then
there's plenty of resources on the web

here's a good informative link from googling and feeling lucky ...

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html

But somehow I don't think you asked the question you really wanted to ask

My best guess is what you REALLY meant to ask, is if there is anywhere
in JDK  that we have these constant values stashed and yes, you can consult
javax.print.attribute.standard.MediaSize.ISO.A4

-phil.

rabbit
[Message sent by forum member 'rabbit1978' (rabbit1978)]