[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Phil,

The problem I have posted regarding the custom paper size is very important for
one of our customers who has more than 60 clients with the same printer and the
same paper format. I need to know if there is another way around to solve this
problem.

Sorry I've been out and busy. I'll look into more this when I get time.
If you need something more definite, then that's where a support
contract comes in :)

But I did get so far as to install the driver for the Epson printer and
I see no indication that
it supports custom paper sizes. Every windows driver I've seen that does
has to provide
a way for the user to specify that size. You claimed this works in
wordpad, but
again, I don't see that functionality there. How exactly did you do this ?

If this is a bug of the jdk, when it is going to be solved?

Depends. Probably JDK 7 ...

-phil.
Best regards,

Lucho.
[Message sent by forum member 'lucho01' (lucho01)]