And as for multiple volatile images you'll have to
  validate each image separately, and loop until
  all of them are not lost.

  That's a bit of a pain, sorry.

  Thanks,
    Dmitri

Dmitri Trembovetski wrote:
  How about this then?
    http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/awt/image/VolatileImage.html

  Thanks,
    Dmitri

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ken, unfortunately I cannot use BufferStrategy because I need to manipulate sub-images of a VI. I can't see how that's possible with BufferStrategy.