[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ah, nice to hear it's all working! Is there any way to manage v-sync from
within Java, and if not, are there any plans to add such a feature?
Enabling v-sync in windowed mode could save performance as those extra frames
aren't all that useful anyways, and some may want v-sync disabled in full
screen mode.

  Yes, we're planning on adding API for controlling
  vsync for BufferStrategy in Java 7.

  We can't add any new api in an update release of Java 6,
  unfortunately.

Thank you for all of your fast replies and great support, it is very much
appreciated.

  Thanks for trying it out! It really helps to get feedback
  as early as possible (including what APIs you want to see
  added).

  Dmitri