Sorry about the cross posting.
I am looking for something that depends on swing, may be Java ME and Java2d
opengl pipeline.
Java ME (i.e Java for embedded systems) is available in so many flavors. Couple
of those flavors support AWT and subset of Swing. My guess is that they don't
expect embedded device to run an xserver. It is not clear on Java ME docs
whether it has dependency on X Server or not.
I am looking for Swing (even a subset of it is fine) with OpenGL optimizations
that can run on embedded box running Linux.

I appreciate any pointers in that direction.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'videoguy' (videoguy)]