Hi,

I want to print a JTable without displaying it on the screen. I ran:

[code]
JTable table = new JTable(myModel);
PrinterJob job = PrinterJob.getPrinterJob();
job.setPrintable(table.getPrintable(PrintMode.FIT_WIDTH, new
MessageFormat("header"),
        new MessageFormat("footer")));
job.print();
[/code]

and it results in a table header, outline of a table and empty contents. If I
try the same thing on a visible JTable it works just fine. I'm not sure how to
debug the problem further. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thank you,
Gili
[Message sent by forum member 'cowwoc' (cowwoc)]