Which java release do you see this on?

  Have you tried 6u10? (http://jdk6.dev.java.net) There was a bunch
  of COM-related fixes there.

  Thanks,
    Dmitri

way112 wrote:
Hi, I have just encountered the same problem, have you found the source of
this exception? Any help would be so greatly appreciated as this seems very
uncommon.

Thanks, Steve

dmitri.trembovetski wrote:
   Hi Oliver,

   looks like a problem with Swing's handling of COM stuff
   (I've cc-ed responsible swing engineer). What exact java
   version is this?

   Thanks,
     Dmitri

Olivier Lefevre wrote:
Upon closing a perfectly ordinary program (a test JTable within
a scrollpane) running under Java 6 I got a flurry of

Exception while removing reference:
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1759)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:767)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:658)
        at
java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:92)
        at
sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolder2$ComTask.execute(Win32ShellFolder2.java:1214)
        at
sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolder2$FolderDisposer.dispose(Win32ShellFolder2.java:170)
        at sun.java2d.Disposer.run(Disposer.java:128)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Any idea what could be causing this? This is not readily reproducible
or I'd file a proper bug report.

Regards,

-- O.L.

body