Hi Ken,

I'm just at work and see that I call it indirectly through repaint().

To be honest, it confuses me a bit that there are the methods repaint(),
paint(Grphics g) and even update(Graphics g). I'm sure that I read about the
differences and when I have to use one or the other at the time I was first
creating my panel, but now, I just don't know anymore the differences and
meanings of them . . . .

Maik
[Message sent by forum member 'kiamur' (kiamur)]